Today, getting wine and spirits from vineyard or distillery to market presents numerous IT challenges:
• Submitting compliant Certificate of Label Approval (COLA) applications
• Working with cloud-based warehouse management technology
• Tracking cross-docking relationships that can reduce costs and improve turnaround times
• Using automated storage and retrieval systems (AS/RS) to streamline inventory management and forecast churn rates
• Organizing ocean and inland freight
• Coordinating US Customs, FET and duty fees
With almost 1400% growth in the last three years, Seaman’s Beverage & Logistics is a tech-savvy wholesale distributor and national public warehouse of choice for wine and spirits.
Located next to the Port Newark–Elizabeth Marine Terminal, we offer temperature-controlled warehousing, storage, State and Federal compliance, financing, and logistics.
Named to the NJBIZ Fast 50 in 2017, Seaman’s has a straightforward, flexible style. Our goal is business made easy.
Contact us on (973) 424-0600.